How to Get 6 Pack Abs – the Top 8 Abs Food for Your Abs Diet ( Part 2)
3rd abs food for your abs diet – Apples
Once you have cut down your carb intake tremendously and as you move towards the 5 % to 8% body fats range, hunger will be your main concern next. Your body will start to hate being this lean and will fight back at you by sending the hunger signal to your brain.
Furthermore, if you have been constantly following a diets full of ab foods ( very low in calories ), you will be eventually be in a catabolic stage (tissue breakdown). This can spell trouble for the muscle mass you’ve worked so hard to attain and it needs to be minimized.
The liver is the organ that determine whether you are in a catabolic or anabolic state. Therefore, in order to prevent the catabolic state to come into place, you will have to send a strong signal to the liver to not be in a catabolic state and this can be achieved by consuming the carbohydrates present in fruits. The carbohydrates in fruits send a much strong signal to the liver than the carbohydrates present in rice or bread.
Also, apples won’t raise your blood sugar too much. Furthermore, they provide you with plenty of fiber.
4thd abs food for your abs diet – Peanut Butter
Peanut butter is packed with healthy monounsaturated fats that can help increase the level of testosterone in your body, helping your muscles grow and burning the fats. Just one or two teaspoonful is suffice enough to give you hunger control that has lasted for a few hours and it also meets your healthy-fats requirements.
Key points to take note about Peanut Butter : Although peanut butter is beneficial in many aspects, we should not overlook the fact that peanut butter still contains a substantial amount of calories. Therefore, you should limit yourself to a maximum of 3 tablespoons per day and only choose all-natural peanut butter as they contain lesser added sugars.
Information and Facts about Diet
- Findings indicate that many clients who do/have dieted solely to lose weight have low self-esteem, and that once dieting starts the clients’ psychological issues become more profoundly associated with their physical appearance.
- Building on this research, as well as looking at the physiology behind bodyweight regulation, A Guide to Flexible Dieting examines three distinct strategies that dieters can use to make their fat loss efforts more flexible.
- They also have great di?culty limiting their overall caloric intake, even though they have harsh personal standards for dieting.
- Many of us are simultaneously obsessed with the latest dietary fads or slimming products, despite the fact that repeated dieting might actually be bad for us.
- The new research, presented today at the annual meeting of the Endocrine Society in Boston, suggests, however, that yo-yo dieting is preferable to remaining obese and not dieting at all.
5th abs food for your abs diet – Dairy Products
Fat-free or low-fat milk, yogurt, cheese, cottage cheese.
We are familiar with diary products with the high amount of calcium content that they provide. However, do you know that calcium do much more than mere strengthening of the bones? In fact, A University of Tennessee studies has shown that dieters who consumed between 1,200 and 1,300 milligrams of calcium a day actually lost twice as much weight as those taking in less calcium. Researchers think that the mineral has the effect of preventing weight gain by actually increasing the breakdown of body fats and hindering the formation of body fats.
Which Dairy Product is best for me : Out of all the diary products, milk is still undoubtedly your best option to go for as liquids take up more room in your stomach and therefore, sending a signal to your brain that you are full.
Additional Resources about Diet:
- FAQ’s: The Diet
- Best Dietary Supplements
- The Facts on Fad Diets
- Food and Diet
- Heart-healthy Diet: 8 Steps to Prevent Heart Disease
Check out Part 3 of my article for the rest of the abs food ! See you there !