Lose weight by following the tips on this video:
It is important that you count the number of calories you eat each day to avoid eating too much and getting fat. In counting calories all you have to do is look at the label nutritional facts on the back of any food.
The only two things to worry about counting calories are the portion size and calories per serving.
When you go to eat at a restaurant or fast food place, to know how many calories in foods you eat, you may need to ask an employee for the number of calories in the foods you ‘re eating . Some restaurants and fast food places have published lists including the amount of calories in foods they serve.
There are web sites that says all the nutritional information on calorie foods served in some restaurants and fast food restaurants.
If you take a look at all the nutritional label, you will see that the amount of carbohydrates, proteins and fats are listed. Most foods you eat contain a certain amount of carbohydrates (better known as carbohydrates), proteins and fats.
Each gram of carbohydrate and protein contains 4 calories and each gram of fat contains 9 calories, more than double the amount of carbohydrates and protein.
Not only do the amount of fat contained in food for health reasons, but from a gram of fat contains 9 calories, you will not be able to eat fat without exceeding your daily limit of calories to maintain weight.
You can eat twice as many carbohydrates and protein before reaching your limit calories per day to maintain your weight.
Eating a balanced amount of carbohydrates, proteins and fats also help you maximize your weight loss. You can always lose weight without eating a balanced amount of carbohydrates, proteins and fats, but you will not be able to lose more fat, building and maintaining that muscle enough to burn fat, and maximize your health.
It has recently been seen much in the news about green tea and weight loss.
Green tea has weight loss effects that have led to more and more people to start sipping the ancient Japanese drink. But how does green tea help you lose weight? Does it really works or is it all just hype? This article will give you the real situation of drinking green tea to lose weight.
Experts say different things but the majority agrees that you need to drink 3 to 5 cups of green tea per day is optimal. Doing this can help you burn 70 extra calories per day, which amounts to 7 pounds per year. This is good for not exercising or even cutting calories.
Benefits of drinking green tea for weight loss:
Green tea improves your metabolism
Research reported in the Journal of Clinical Nutrition, found that green tea extract resulted in a significant increase in energy consumption (metabolism ‘boost’).
The researchers also found that within 24 hours, green tea extract increases the metabolic rate by 4%. These effects may be caused by the large amount of catechin polyphenols found in green tea. These efforts will help increase the level of fat oxidation and heat production (the rate at which your body burns calories).
Green tea inhibits fat absorption and helps glucose regulation
The experts tell us that the catechins in green tea helps to stop the movement of glucose in fat cells. Green tea may also act as a regulator of glucose. Help stop the increase in blood sugar after a meal by drinking green tea. This prevents high insulin spikes (lots of insulin promotes fat storage) and the subsequent fat storage.
Green tea helps reduce your appetite
Researchers at the University of Chicago found that green tea makes rats lose up to 21 percent of their body weight. Rats injected with a green tea extract lost appetite and food consumption to 60 percent lower after seven days with daily injections.
Green tea helps you reduce calories from your morning drink.
We are a nation hooked on coffee. If you want to save the mega-calories in the morning, but you still get the caffeine fix, try to substitute green tea for coffee. Or green tea in the afternoon instead of that dream 700 calories mocha chilli. You will definitely see a difference in your waistline after a few weeks.
So there are 4 ways that green tea can help you lose weight … But how much do you really need to drink to get these effects huge boost metabolism?
3 to 5 cups may be much for some people, so you might also consider green tea extract, green tea pills or a patch of green tea.
Some people might think that a diet is something you do every time they start to feel uncomfortable with their appearance and how they feel about their bodies. They go on a diet program and watch what they eat and exercise regularly. And once they reach their weight, they think it’s the end of the regime and give themselves rewards for their hard work.
It starts with chips and small snacks to make them feel that a big fat burger certainly cannot hurt, because they have been deprived for so long. Oh yes, it’s the same as soda, and ice. After missing all a bit of weight the average person thinks they deserve to eat more of these comfort foods.
You can live and eat well and have a great body and good health, if you want. The most important thing is to have a change of mentality and accept that obesity or overweight is dangerous to your health and looking good and feeling connected to the health and weight.
Here are some simple techniques and tips to start and keep your diet on track. Remember, you must be doing this gradually so as to ensure that they are not easily defeated:
* Eat meals of beans or vegetarian once or twice a week. Eating vegetables is the best thing you can do for your weight and health. Start collecting vegetarian recipes that are tasty and crisp, interesting and not soggy. To ensure that you are eager to eat vegetarian, also soy products like tofu, which can be cooked with steamed vegetables or sauces.
* Start eating more foods that helps your metabolism and you already know and enjoy, for example, carrots, citrus fruits, sweet potatoes are sweet and delicious, no fat and have a low glycemic index.
* Make a gradual transition to low-glycemic whole-grain products like pasta, which is partly made of wheat flour and white – that is, if you do not like the taste and texture of whole grains. Learn how to make food from barley, may further increase the rice first. Read about drinks such as barley and you will find it is nutritious and delicious.
* Make your food delicious, who says that losing weight means you have to suffer bland food? Learn how to use spice balsamic vinegar, garlic, spices, lemon, salsa and sauces, which are fat-free or organic. You can make your own salad dressings made with ingredients low in fat. If you decide that you want to know how to spice up your food will be brought to these recipes.
* If you must snack, choose popcorn instead of chips or sorbet or fruit instead of ice cream. Dieting does not mean you can not taste, but make a habit of eating fruit and snacks that have low fat content. This way is simply to change the food and not snacking habit that may encourage you to continue your efforts diet.
These are some techniques that you can easily start and so on, and when you get the hang of it, you can increase the amount of healthy foods that they need to eat to lose and maintain your weight.